Posted on 09/30/21
Showroom Sales Assistant
Ensure client’s visit to the showroom is a positive experience by providing a professional and knowledgeable sales service. Achieve sales and profit objectives through selling activities for the LA showroom territory.
- Promptly greet client and visitors. Determine client needs, wants, budget and motivation to maximize selling opportunities. Able and willing to suggest alternatives, expand the scheme and add-on product ideas.
- Develop thorough product knowledge through day to day selling activities, research and participation in vendor and product training.
- Order entry - processing customer orders and follow up regarding status, payment, and delivery information.
- Maintain the memo room by implementing organizational skills and ensuring customers memos are pulled in a timely manner and samples are shipped. Maintain inventory controls of stock and provide weekly traffic totals to management.
- Continually perform customer outreach by actively making daily calls, sending emails, and using appropriate social media platforms to notify client of new product.
- Providing best in class Customer Experience
- Prospecting for new clients is key to achieve sales growth.
- Educate new clients about our products and services by providing a showroom tour and product presentations.
- Maintain continuous contact with clients, soliciting appropriate feedback and using information to build selling strengths.
- Actively participate in showroom events.
- Working closely with the outside sales representatives, along with management and creating strategies to grow client business together.
- Other tasks and duties as requested by management. At all times, represent the brand proposition of Thibaut.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional etiquette and listening skills are key
- Exceptionally organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to multitask and prioritize activities throughout the day
- Proactive, resourceful, self-motivated, and accountable
- Team player with a willingness to take on various tasks as needed
- Proficiency with Windows and Microsoft Office suite; experience with CRM software is a plus
- Some light lifting required (20-50lbs max)
- Experience in high-end sales, customer service and/or interior design is preferred
- This is a full-time position, and requires Monday-Friday 9am-5pm availability
Annie Soga at firstname.lastname@example.org