Kneedler Fauchère is a multi-line showroom that specializes in high-end furnishings, textiles and accessories to the design trade. We are currently seeking to fill our front desk/textile assistant position. The showroom environment is dynamic, fast-paced and exciting.
The front desk position is a crucial component of our showroom as the first point of contact with our clients. It is imperative this person is attentive, courteous, outgoing, friendly and professional when taking calls and greeting our customers as they come into the showroom.
- Answering calls on our ten- line phone system
- Screening and transferring calls to the correct employees
- Greeting and directing customers
- Looking up net prices and checking stock on textiles for call-in customers
- Recording attendance/employee hours
- Folding fabric memos/samples
- Organizing customer account registration
- Preparation of purchase orders for outbound mail
- Close-outs/provide tracking information
- Other administrative tasks such as mailings and ordering supplies
- Overall team player
- Excellent phone and communication skills
- Professional presentation and demeanor, poised
- Multi-tasking : You may be working on projects while you are receiving and screening phone calls.
- Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, Excel
- Punctual and dependable with a strong work ethic
- Administrative experience
- Experience with a multi-line phone system
- Customer Service skills
Full Time in the showroom M-F, 8:30 AM – 5:15 PM