A multi-line showroom featuring furniture, fabrics, lighting and accessories is looking to add a full time Sample Librarian / Textile Maintenance team member to its staff. This position is involved in the sample department, textile department.
- Pulling samples for customer and showroom staff
- Sorting, filing and maintaining inventory of samples in library
- Follow-up with suppliers and customers regarding urgent or special requests
- Answering textile pricing questions
- Removing discontinued textiles, wallcoverings and trims
- Participate in market (i.e. WestWeek) preparations and activities
- Handle daily mailroom duties, shipping & receiving
- Help with Kitchen set-up and breakdown as necessary
- Team loyalty, always be willing to get the job done
- Independent worker, take initiative, and a collaborative team player
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Quick and flexible, able to work at a fast pace
- Physical strength, including ability to lift 30-50 lbs over one’s head, is a MUST
- PC computer skills – web & email proficiency required.