About Showroom Assistant
Seeking an organized, self-motivated assistant to manage the sample room, assist clients, put up new items, and maintain the general upkeep of the showroom. 3 days a week to start, with the possibility of increasing days and responsibilities.
- Keep the sample room, showroom, and sample tables neat and organized
- Order samples, put away new samples
- Answer phones and assist showroom clients
- Hang fabric & wallpaper wings (some light lifting required), steam fabric wings as needed
- Contact potential clients, mail out sample packets
- The ideal candidate is efficient, detail-oriented, and enjoys organizing. Excellent phone and customer service skills, and a good attitude are necessary. Familiarity with Microsoft Office, and interest/experience in interior design is strongly preferred.