About Showroom Sales Representative
Schumacher & Co. is America’s leading name for manufacturing and distributing fabric, wall covering, floorcovering and furnishings and is seeking a Sales Representative for our floorcovering brand, Patterson Flynn Martin. We are seeking a highly motivated, professional, design savvy, Sales Representative for our Los Angeles market, based out of our Pacific Design Center showroom.
The position requires the ability to effectively sell a wide range of luxury floorcovering products in a high-end showroom environment, while also focusing on growing current account productivity and actively seeking new business.
- Generate sales through sales activation, relationship building and customer portfolio management.
- Identify new accounts and establish relationships with key decision makers.
- Strategically develop and grow existing business in the market.
- Align with sales marketing strategies to properly target accounts.
- Manage and grow individual client book.
- Utilize and expand PFM’s presence through online and digital channels (social media, etc.)
- Place and follow-up on customer orders.
- Effectively manage sales cycles while providing flawless customer service.
- Ability to set and achieve sales goals by activating accounts and maintaining relationships.
- Ability to think creatively to build account level sales as well as strategically develop new business in a rapidly changing environment.
- Competitive drive and entrepreneurial spirit in order to expand client book and grow current accounts.
- Enthusiastic about the luxury interior design industry.
- Detail-oriented, organized and commitment to follow-up at all times.
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative.
- Proven ability to identify growth opportunities including high potential customers & new accounts.
- Technologically savvy and able to work across digital platforms and systems