About Showroom Sales Associate
Kravet Inc., established in 1918, is the industry leader in the to-the-trade home furnishings industry. Our fifth generation family business distributes fabrics, furniture, wall coverings, trimmings, carpets and accessories. We are growing and seeking a talented, energetic, and passionate professional to join our dynamic L.A. team. The Showroom Sales Associate will be responsible for selling all product categories across all of our brands including Kravet, Lee Jofa and Brunschwig & Fils at our Los Angeles showroom.
● Proficient in identifying customer needs to suggest and sell appropriate product solutions
● Present product in a professional, compelling, and inspiration manner
● Provide the best possible customer service
● Generate sales across all product categories to help achieve the overall sales goal
● Follow up on all open quotes and leads in order to convert to sales.
● Logging of activity and interactions in CRM system
● Follow up on customer orders and order status.
● Utilize available systems to quote and place orders for all product categories
● Perform regular customer outreach to reconnect and reactivate dormant accounts or specific target
customer groups to generate interest and business.
● Strong verbal and written communication skills.
● Education or working experience in Interior Design field
● Sales experience with a proven track record of achieving sales goals
● Experience in selling custom products for home design (e.g. furniture, carpet, bedding etc)
● Ability to project a professional demeanor and polished appearance at all times
●Experience building long-term client relationships, based on integrity and trust.
● Possess strong time management skills, with ability to multitask
● Positive can-do attitude, with a willingness to take on any task to support showroom goals
● Exceptional organizational and follow-through skills
● High level of ownership, accountability and initiative.
● A natural affinity to serving others
● A goal-oriented, team player
● Passion for design and business development
● Physically fit in order to perform the manual elements of the job